August 18, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Expert Chris Temple of The National Investor reviews the latest updates with Enterprise Group Inc., including the announcement of its second-quarter results.
On Thursday, Alberta-based Enterprise Group Inc. (E:TSX.V) announced its results for the second quarter.
Among the several things that are noteworthy-and underscore just how dramatically the company’s businesses are growing, even if most investors are still asleep at the switch here-is that there was such an impressive financial performance in what is typically the slowest quarter of the year for the company.
Revenues of about CA$5.3 million were some 64% higher than 2021’s second quarter. And further, Enterprise’s similarly heady jumps in EBITDA and a near-tripling in the company’s gross margins saw the company record a net profit for the quarter also.
Wrapping up 2022’s first half, management stated, “The first six months of the year has been one of the strongest in recent history. Higher capital spending in the energy industry combined with increased customer activity levels in has resulted in improved results…”
The total turnaround in fundamentals and outlook alike for Canada’s energy industry generally-and for the ongoing huge development project of LNG Canada particularly, which Enterprise is an integral equipment and service provider for-will by all appearances be continuing apace.
Yet-though its share price has more than doubled off its post-pandemic low-Enterprise shares are still absurdly cheap, I.M.O. At a recent CA$.40 each, they sell for scarcely half the company’s break-up value.
And extrapolating ahead the kind of revenue and earnings growth I anticipate that the company is selling for
1. less than its annualized revenue and 2. six to eight times its likely earnings.
The company and its management, at least, know a bargain when they see one. So far, in 2022, Enterprise has bought back 670,000 of its shares. This brings the grand total of repurchases since the present program began to 8,928,500 shares, nearly 20% of the equity previously outstanding. And management-led by President & C.E.O. Len Jaroszuk-has been personally buying.
In my last conversation with Senior Vice President Des O’Kell a few days ago, he informed me that the company was on the edge of announcing work has been completed for Enterprise shares to be listed on the OTCQB here in the U.S. That should lead to far more significant numbers of investors in the U.S. being able to take their positions in this leading-and CHEAP-Canadian energy services player.
Chris Temple Disclosures
The National Investor is published and is e-mailed to subscribers from firstname.lastname@example.org. The Editor/Publisher, Christopher L. Temple may be personally addressed at this address, or at our physical address, which is: National Investor Publishing, P.O. Box 1257, Saint Augustine, FL 32085. The Internet web site can be accessed at https://nationalinvestor.com/. Subscription Rates: $275 for 1 year, $475 for two years for “full service” membership (twice-monthly newsletter, Special Reports and between-issues e-mail alerts and commentaries.) Trial Rate: $75 for a one-time, 3-month full-service trial. Current sample may be obtained upon request (for first-time inquirers ONLY.) The information contained herein is conscientiously compiled and is correct and accurate to the best of the Editor’s knowledge. Commentary, opinion, suggestions and recommendations are of a general nature that are collectively deemed to be of potential interest and value to readers/investors. Opinions that are expressed herein are subject to change without notice, though our best efforts will be made to convey such changed opinions to then-current paid subscribers. We take due care to properly represent and to transcribe accurately any quotes, attributions or comments of others. No opinions or recommendations can be guaranteed. The Editor may have positions in some securities discussed. Subscribers are encouraged to investigate any situation or recommendation further before investing. The Editor receives no undisclosed kickbacks, fees, commissions, gratuities, honoraria or other emoluments from any companies, brokers or vendors discussed herein in exchange for his recommendation of them. All rights reserved. Copying or redistributing this proprietary information by any means without prior written permission is prohibited. No Offers being made to sell securities: within the above context, we, in part, make suggestions to readers/investors regarding markets, sectors, stocks and other financial investments. These are to be deemed informational in purpose. None of the content of this newsletter is to be considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Readers/investors should be aware that the securities, investments and/or strategies mentioned herein, if any, contain varying degrees of risk for loss of principal. Investors are advised to seek the counsel of a competent financial adviser or other professional for utilizing these or any other investment strategies or purchasing or selling any securities mentioned. Chris Temple is not registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”): as a “broker-dealer” under the Exchange Act, as an “investment adviser” under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, or in any other capacity. He is also not registered with any state securities commission or authority as a broker-dealer or investment advisor or in any other capacity.
Notice regarding forward-looking statements: certain statements and commentary in this publication may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 or other applicable laws in the U.S. or Canada. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of a particular company or industry to be materially different from what may be suggested herein. We caution readers/investors that any forward-looking statements made herein are not guarantees of any future performance, and that actual results may differ materially from those in forward-looking statements made herein.
Copyright issues or unintentional/inadvertent infringement: In compiling information for this publication the Editor regularly uses, quotes or mentions research, graphics content or other material of others, whether supplied directly or indirectly. Additionally he makes use of the vast amount of such information available on the Internet or in the public domain. Proper care is exercised to not improperly use information protected by copyright, to use information without prior permission, to use information or work intended for a specific audience or to use others’ information or work of a proprietary nature that was not intended to be already publicly disseminated. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in such a manner as to represent a copyright infringement, please notify the Editor at the contact information above so that the situation can be promptly addressed and resolved.
1) Chris Temple: I, or members of my immediate household or family, own securities of the following companies discussed in the broadcast: Enterprise Group Inc. I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None. My company has a financial relationship with the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None. Chris Temple’s and The National Investor disclosures are listed above.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Imperial Helium Corp. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Streetwise Reports for this article. Streetwise Reports was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this article. Streetwise Reports requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Streetwise Reports relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Streetwise Reports has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Enterprise Group Inc., a company mentioned in this article.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire – a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com